If you can see this, then your browser cannot display the slideshow text.
Turning Waste Paper Into
Fiberlite recycles tons of waste paper daily, turning it into an amazing array of cellulose insulation products to improve the energy efficiency and comfort of homes and commercial buildings for the people who occupy them. Let us help you insulate to save money on your utility bills and make your home or workplace more quiet and comfortable.
Homeowners and builders have many opportunities to save on their insulation investment with available tax credits, loans and rebates. These incentives are available from federal, state, municipalities and local utility companies.
Tax credit: Federal Residential Energy Efficiency tax credit
Homeowners installing cellulose insulation can take advantage of Federal Tax Credits:
- 10% credit of the insulation material cost.
- Combined credit limit of $500 for qualified energy efficient improvements claimed for all tax years after 2005.
- Your home was insulated between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2016.
- Home must be primary residence.
- Insulation must have a Manufacturers Certification Statement.
Missouri Energy Efficient Loans and Rebates
Homeowners installing cellulose insulation can take advantage of these state programs:
- Loans: (Statewide) Show Me Pace Energy Efficiency Loan, (Statewide) Fannie Mae Green Multi-Family Initiative Loan, (STL) Set The Pace St. Louis, (STL) Laclede Gas Loan, (KC) Kansas City Power & Light Loan.
- Rebates: (KC) KCPL Home Performance Rebate with Energystar, (Springfield) Residential Energy Efficiency Rebate, (Joplin) Empire District Residential Energy Efficiency Rebate.
Other State and Local Opportunities
The U.S. Department of Energy DSIRE website is a comprehensive database tracking energy related incentives across the country. Check it regularly for opportunities to save on insulation and other energy efficient products.
More Help and Information
Please Contact Us if you need information for other states or specific areas and a Fiberlite representative will be happy to assist.