A common concern for pest management professionals is how to keep busy during the winter months and many companies have turned to installing InCide® Pest Control Insulation.
InCide® Pest Control Insulation combines the energy-saving features of cellulose insulation with permanent pest protection. This is a benefit that is not available in other types of insulation. As an EPA-registered pest control product, only licensed pest control operators my install InCide®.
If you are not currently offering InCide® Pest Control, consider these 11 reasons why you should:
- Service technicians have the perfect opportunity to evaluate a customer’s need for additional insulation.
- InCide® Pest Control Insulation gives your company another way to help control pests, while offering energy savings to customers.
- While inspecting an attic or installing insulation, you may be able to offer pest/termite inspections in other parts of the house – giving you an opportunity for future business.
- InCide® is easy to install and may be blown over existing insulation.
- Adding the installation of InCide® provides an opportunity to boost sales and profits year-round.
- Most major pest control companies offer this service.
- InCide® installation can be bundled with other services already being offered.
- According to the Department of Energy, 80% of existing homes are in need of more insulation.
- Local energy incentives may be available.
- Utility costs are on the rise.
- The start-up investment is minimal.
The fall and winter months are a great time to promote InCide® Pest Control Insulation, as homeowners cringe when they get that first high heating bill. However, profit-boosting opportunities are not limited to these months. InCide® Pest Control Insulation is just as effective at keeping homes cool in the summertime, reducing air-conditioning costs.
Give us a call, and we’ll show you just how InCide® Pest Control Insulation can help strengthen your business all year-round.